Problems and prospects of adaptive-innovative and digital management of the energy industry in a turbulent socio-economic environment
PLIS SVETLANA A.1
IDIGOVA LALITA M.2
KHAMYSTKHANOV RAMZAN SH.2
1 National University of Oil and Gas "Gubkin University"
, Moscow, Russia2 Kadyrov Chechen State University
, Grozny, Russia
Keywords: adaptive-innovative production, energy industry, innovation, management, turbulence
The article deals with the theoretical foundations of adaptive-innovative management of the energy industry in an unstable socio-economic environment. The organization of adaptive-innovative production is a new innovative format of a single system into which the production systems of ensuring the life of an enterprise are integrated. Adaptive-innovative management in the conditions of modern reality is inextricably linked with the formation and use at enterprises of an innovative system for the introduction and dissemination of new knowledge, technologies and products within one and the same region. According to the authors’ opinion, innovation is the finished result of creative activity to be introduced to the market or other areas, depending on the purpose. Enterprises competitiveness increase is achieved through the use of new technologies for organizing production in the context of the transition to an innovative development path. In this sense, it is necessary to clearly distinguish between the concepts of "innovation" and "innovation process". The article considers and analyzes the features of the process of organizing production at energy enterprises in conditions of an adaptive-innovative economy. The authors of the article noted that in order to maintain a high competitive level, enterprises are required to timely respond to changes in the internal or external environment. The authors of the article concluded that application of advanced technological innovative solutions in the field of economics and management can ensure the development of new companies and become the main competitive advantage in an unstable socio-economic environment.
1. Agarkov A.P., Golov R.S. Upravlenie innovatsionnoy deyatel'nost'yu. – M.: Dashkov i K°, 2020. – 204 s.
2. Alekseev A.A. Innovatsionnyy menedzhment: ucheb. i praktikum dlya vuzov. – 2-e izd., pererab. i dop. – M.: Yurayt, 2021. – 259 s.
3. Israilov M.V. Formirovanie gosudarstvennoy politiki regulirovaniya rynka truda na regional'nom urovne // Vestn. Chechenskogo gos. un-ta im. A.A. Kadyrova. – 2020. – T. 38, № 2. – S. 26–31. – DOI: 10.36684/chesu-2020-38-2-26-31
4. Sozdanie effektivnykh mekhanizmov, sposobstvuyushchikh povysheniyu investitsionnoy privlekatel'nosti regiona / L.M. Idigova, M.M. Khadzhieva, Kh.G. Chaplaev, M.A. Abdulkadyrova // Problemy ekonomiki i upravleniya neftegazovym kompleksom. – 2019. – № 8(176). – S. 17–24. – DOI: 10.33285/1999-6942-2019-8(176)-17-24
5. Idigova L.M., Bishaev S.S.-S. Strategicheskie podkhody v usloviyakh tsifrovoy transformatsii menedzhmenta v sovremennykh kompaniyakh // FGU Science. – 2020. – № 1(17). – S. 97–103.
6. Idigova L.M. Osobennosti innovatsionnoy deyatel'nosti v usloviyakh globalizatsii ekonomiki // Vestn. Chechenskogo gos. un-ta im. A.A. Kadyrova. – 2019. – T. 36, № 4. – S. 19–24.
7. Saidov Z.A., Yalmaev R.A. Vliyanie tsifrovykh preobrazovaniy na ekonomiku i zhizn' cheloveka // FGU Science. – 2021. – № 2(22). – S. 63–70.