The journal “Proceedings of Gubkin University” publishes articles on scientific areas addressing fundamental and applied oil and gas issues.
The journal is published 4 times a year.
Before the 3rd quarter of 2014, articles in the journal were organized under the following headings:
- Oil and gas geology, geophysics
- Drilling and development of hydrocarbon fields
- Design, construction and operation of pipeline transport
- Design, manufacturing and operation of oil and gas sector equipment and facilities
- Automation, modeling and energy supply in oil and gas sector
- Economics and management in fuel and energy complex industries
- Industrial and environmental safety, occupational safety and health
- Human resources development of oil and gas industry
- Legal issues in oil and gas industry
- Humanities in universities of petroleum engineering
- Higher education
Since the 4th quarter of 2014, by the Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation (as of 25.07.2014 No. 793), the title and content of the headings correspond to three branches of science:
- Geosciences (25.00.00)
- Technical sciences (05.00.00)
- Chemical sciences (02.00.00)
This publication is the property of Gubkin University and its reproduction by any means without the consent of the University is prohibited.