1 Institute of Geosphere Dynamics (IDG RAS), 38, Leninskiy рrospect, Moscow, 119334, Russian Federation 2Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (State University), 38, Leninskiy рrospect, Moscow, 119334, Russian Federation; 9, Institutskiy pereulok, Dolgoprudnyi, 141701, Moscow region, Russian Federation 3Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas (National Research University), 65, Leninskiy prospect, Moscow, 119991, Russian Federation
Keywords: exothermic reaction, evaporation of slit walls, gas flow, fracturing mo-deling, recovery factor
The results of laboratory measuring of gas-dynamic parameters in the fracture during evaporation of its walls are presented. The fracture of a shale layer was simulated by a slit created in plexiglass. The fracture was blown through by gas flow, its speed was experimentally measured. The values of flow rates, evaporation speed and entrainment of the mass of material from the surface of the slit are recorded. The shall recovery factor is calculated under laboratory conditions.
1. Kim J.K. Investigation on the turbulent swirling flow field within the combustion chamber of a gun-type gas burner. Transactions of the Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers, B, 2009, vol. 33, issue 9, p. 666-673.
2. Fujimoto T., Usami M. Monte-Carlo Simulation on Rarefied Gas Flow through Two-Dimen-sional Slits (Cases of High-Pressure Ratio). Transactions of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, Series B, 1984, vol. 50, issue 459, p. 2717-2722.
3. Usami M., Fujimoto T., Kato S. Mass-Flow Reduction of Rarefied Gas by Roughness of a Slit Surface: (High-Speed Calculation of DSMC Method on the Vector Processor). Transactions of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, Series B, 1988, vol. 54, issue 501, p. 1042-1050.
4. Sharipov F., Kozak D.V. Rarefied gas flow through a thin slit at an arbitrary pressure ratio. European Journal of Mechanics B/Fluids, 2011, vol. 30, p. 543-549.
5. Kim Y.W., Metzger D.E. Heat transfer and effectiveness on film cooled turbine blade tip models. Journal of Turbomachinery, 1995, vol. 117, issue 1, p. 12-21.
6. Tairova A.A., Belyakov G.V., Chervinchuk S.Yu. Ablation in the slit in combustion. Proceedings of the international conference on advanced materials with hierarchical structure for new technologies and reliable structures 2017 (AMHS’17). AIP Conference Proceedings, 2017, vol. 1909, 020216. https://doi.org/10.1063/1.5013897.
7. Беляков Г.В., Таирова А.А. Измерение газодинамических параметров в щели при абляции ее стенок. Динамические процессы в геосферах//Cб. научн. тр. ИДГ РАН. — М.: Геос. — 2017. — Вып. 9. — С. 75-79.
8. Ландау Л.Д., Лифшиц Е.М. Теоретическая физика VI — Гидродинамика. — М.: Наука, 1988. — 736 с.
9. Седов Л.И. Механика сплошной среды. Т. 2. — М.: Наука, 1984. — 560 с.